Tuesday, March 4, 2008

That Laptop

As I type this, the place we got the laptops from has my laptop. Acer said that they can do a repair, but it would take 7 days to several weeks to replace. Since the laptop is less than a month old, I took it back to the store for a replacement. They didn't have one in stock, but another store did. I should have a laptop again by Friday.

I got the deposit from the hall back for the use of the kitchen. We broke a dish, but they expect damage like that. All the manager cared about was that we left the place clean. I'm so glad we did, cause that's another 50$ in my pocket.

DS was ... having fun this morning. I got him to school late, but not too late. And my sitter had to cancel, so I have the girls today. I'm going to see if I can get her for Thursday night so I can go get Mister and spend some time alone with him before we need to be parents again.

On Friday, we have someone who is a Microsoft Oem tech coming over to deskunkify all the working computers and make sure there aren't any hidden traps anywhere.

I also went to apply for daycare subsidy and realized I had left some of the needed paperwork at home. Figures, eh?

I talked to Mister and we're trying to figure out his schedule and when can he come back for visits.

I also just called up the dentist we used to go to in order to find out if there was any deposit left. If there is, because we plan on moving in two months, I can hopefully get whatever deposit is left back.

Money's tight. Not too tight, I hope.

No comments: